Account Manager Italy
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing startup with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the […]
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing startup with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for two Account Managers to support Datatrics’ acquisition of partners/clients in the Italian Market.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for growing our client and partner Portfolio together with a team of Coordinators and Account Managers. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Country Manager in Italy and your main accountabilities will be:
- Informing potential clients and partners about Datatrics;
- Providing potential clients and partners information on how Datatrics’s platform can benefit their online business;
- Promoting the Datatrics brand name and its platform to e-commerce companies in the leisure/travel and retail industry;
- Being responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio;
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand Being a real ambassador of the company;
- Being the liaison person for clients and partner to contact when they have questions;
- Providing clients with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Organizing and coordinating Events and Trade Fair visits to liaise with potential clients and partners;
- Managing follow up data and statistics with relevant actions.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant account management position, preferable in account management for a SaaS company;
- Fluent Italian and English speaker and writer;
- Understanding or Interest in the e-commerce/marketing industry;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel/hospitality and/or retail;
- A friendly and pro-active person, with sense of responsibility and who can work independently;
- A quick and resourceful person, flexible, accurate, data-driven, with strong analytical skills and an eye;
- for detail;
- Great face-to-face and phone communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- A Team player, motivated, with a positive attitude, who enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Driver license and availability to travel 50% of the time.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.