Client Succes Coördinator / Support
Want to join us in making sure that all our clients use the Datatrics platform as successfully as possible, and do client contact and expectation management inspire you? Then read more about your possible future role with us as Client Success Coordinator!
What does Datatrics do?
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate communication relevant. This leads to greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (CBS data, weather data, etc.). Using this data, we then draw up 360-degree client profiles. The aim of this is to personalise content on the website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising.
Our focus lies in two branches: E-commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure. The verticals stated above are approached with different teams. You will play a role in one of these teams. The colleagues you’ll be working together with include our Client Success Manager, our Solution Architects and Developers, who are based in our headquarters in the Netherlands.
What are you going to do?
As Client Success Coordinator, and together with colleagues, you will be ensuring that the Datatrics platform is optimally deployed by the client. You translate the commercial wishes of the client into possibilities within our platform. A technical background is not essential, but we are looking for someone who is willing to learn how our product works in technical terms. Client satisfaction is a cornerstone of this role. After implementation, you maintain contact with our clients and ensure that they are satisfied with our solution!
You will support the clients by e-mail and our internal ticket system, but also by telephone contact. You really become the spider in the web and you feel responsible for the end result.
- You are the first point of contact for clients and have a coordinating role
- Ensuring a successful implementation of Datatrics with new customers
- Offering support in different ways on a daily basis. This mainly concerns questions about the operation of our platform, offering assistance with implementation, connecting the various systems/channels that a customer uses and placing various scripts.
- Celebrate success with the client
- Monitoring the progress with our existing customers
- Graduated at a MBO or HBO
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions is preferred
- Good command of Netherlands and English, both written and verbal
- You have experience with managing different projects and cope well with stress
- Strong communicative skills
- Strong orientation towards clients and results
- Experience in an E-commerce working environment is preferred
- Affinity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a requirement
- A good salary and benefits package
- Working in a great team at a young and dynamic company
- Lots of options for further growth
- Fresh lunch at the office every day
- International environment
- Christmas party in Milan
- Yearly team event during a weekend
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.