Client Success / Support Intern
As Client Success Intern you’ll provide support to our clients and partners by working with our Datatrics platform.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising. Our focus is on two branches: E-commerce & Retail and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 35 colleagues, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy.
Client Success / Support Internship
As Client Success / Support Intern you’ll provide support to our clients and partners by working with our Datatrics platform. A technical background isn’t essential, but were looking for someone who’s willing to learn how our platform works in technical terms. Client satisfaction is a cornerstone of this role.
You’ll support the clients by e-mail and our internal ticketing system, but also by telephone contact. You’re the support for the linchpin of the organisation and you feel also responsible for the end result.
- You’re the first point of contact for clients and have a coordinating role.
- Supporting activities for a successful implementation of Datatrics for new customers.
- Offering support in different ways on a daily basis. This mainly concerns questions about the operation of our platform, offering assistance with implementation, connecting the various systems/channels that a customer uses and placing various scripts.
- Celebrate successes with the client.
- Monitoring the progress of our existing customers.
What do we ask of you
- You’re currently enrolled for a study such as Business Information Management
- HBO level of working and thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- No-nonsense and proactive attitude
- Motivated, enthusiastic, curious, inquisitive humor
What we offer
- An interesting international internship with a wide range of tasks
- A good internship allowance
- Working in a great team at a young and dynamic company
- Daily fresh lunch
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.