Content Design Intern
Do you have a background in graphic or multimedia design, a passion for content creation and experience with video? If that sounds like you, awesome, let’s chat!
We’re looking for a creative Content Design Intern who’s currently doing a marketing- or design related study. In this full time internship you will support our marketing team by creating compelling content. As a design intern you will produce a variety of print and digital marketing material including flyers, case studies, videos, social media assets, advertisements, trade show graphics and presentations.
Who are we looking for?
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL
- Create engaging online content for social media, website and newsletters
- Enhance and manage our social media presence
- Design marketing material
- Write blogs, case studies, press releases, mailings etc.
- Develop a content marketing strategy aligned to Datatrics’ KPIs
- Support marketing initiatives
- Manage content projects, also on an ad-hoc basis, that support Datatrics’ mission
- Analyse content performance and constantly seek ways to improve it
- Audit competitor activity
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- A passion for content creation
- Strong attention to detail
- Content writing skills
- Videography and editing skills
- Graphic design experience (Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar software)
- Experience with editing for print purposes
- Experience in content marketing , PR or SEO related activities
- Social media savvy (no secrets for you there)
- Knowledge of online marketing, digital media or communications
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Team-oriented communication skills
- A hunger to learn and develop
- Interest in data-driven marketing and working in a scale-up that wants to create real impact
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Prior internship and extracurricular activities
- 2D animation skills and experience with Adobe After Effects/Animate
- Experience with HTML5/CSS/JS
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in a fast growing, dynamic, data-driven startup environment with (inter)national clients
- Working together with a friendly, a bit nerdy, dedicated team that values your creativity and proactivity
- Challenging career path, in which you can actually make a difference
- Being part of a close family-like team of talented people who care as much as you do about making awesomeness
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.