Are you an excellent writer, love to tell stories, have experience with writing or have a great blog of your own? If that sounds like you, awesome, let’s chat!
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes content to help us plan, create and publish content across various relevant platforms. As our content marketing intern you’re passionate about producing engaging contents and you’ll play a key role in the online promotion of Datatrics.
Who are we looking for?
In this role you’ll
- Create and execute day-to-day postings across various channels to drive engagement with our client base
- Enhance and manage our social media presence
- Set the vision for content and define its role for Datatrics
- Write blogs, press releases, whitepapers, mailings etc.
- Develop a content marketing strategy aligned to Datatrics’ KPIs
- Write case studies
- Support marketing initiatives
- Manage content projects, also on an ad-hoc basis, that support Datatrics mission
- Analyse content performance and constantly seek ways to improve it
- Audit competitor activity
Our ideal candidate has
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- Content writing and editing skills, with attention to detail
- Experience in content marketing , PR or SEO related activities
- Social media savvy (no secrets for you there)
- Knowledge of online marketing, digital media or communications
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar software)
- A passion for content creation
- Team-oriented communication skills
- A hunger to learn and develop
Bonus points for
- Prior internship and extracurricular activities
- Having a blog of your own
- Familiarity with CRM systems
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a fast growing, dynamic, data-driven startup environment with (inter)national clients
- Working together with a friendly, a bit nerdy, dedicated team of Data Magicians that values your creativity and proactivity
- Challenging career path, in which you can actually make a difference
- Being part of a close family-like team of talented people who care as much as you do about making awesomeness
- Great lunch
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.