Customer Success Support Intern
As a Customer Success Intern, you’ll provide support to our customers and partners by working with our Datatrics platform.
Datatrics, a Dutch customer data platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a Customer Success Support Intern.
As a Customer Success Support Intern, you’ll receive a special assignment: We measure our Net Promoter Score (NPS) twice a year and want to apply this measurement structurally. You’ll, therefore, be responsible for investigating the options for structurally measuring this and how we would be able to apply this. If it’s possible within the time frame, you can also implement this yourself. Additionally, you’ll be giving our customers and partners support by using our Datatrics platform. A technical background isn’t essential, but we are looking for someone who is willing to learn how our product works in technical terms. Customer satisfaction is a cornerstone of this role. You’ll support the customers by e-mail and our internal ticket system, but also by telephone contact. You are the support for the linking pin of the organization and you have a strong sense of responsibility towards the end result.
As a Customer Success Support Intern, you’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Customer Success and your main responsibilities include:
- Working on the structural implementation of our NPS.
- Being the first point of contact for customers and having a coordinating role.
- Supporting activities for a successful implementation of Datatrics for new customers.
- Offering support in different ways on a daily basis. This mainly concerns questions about the operation of our platform, offering assistance with implementation, connecting the various systems/channels that a customer uses and placing various scripts.
- Celebrating success with the customer.
- Monitoring the progress of our existing customers.
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics link all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on four branches: E-Commerce & Retail, Travel & Leisure, Recruitment, and Lead Generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Customer Success team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and verbal.
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- You have experience with managing different projects and cope well with stress.
- Familiarity with VueJS or a similar front-end framework is a plus.
What we offer
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth.
- The chance to get acquainted with various areas such as technical support, customer communication, and marketing.
- Guidance to help improve your development skills.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- SBB accredited work placement company.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.