As a Devops Engineer you’ll be focused on our infrastructure and therefore responsible for the monitoring of the performance of the servers & platform.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Devops Engineer.
As a Devops Engineer you’ll be focused on our infrastructure and therefore responsible for the monitoring of the performance of the servers & platform. We’re constantly developing the product, especially with new technology, so tracking developments in the IT field and implementing new tools and processes is crucial. That being said, it’s very important that our infrastructure develops along with these new developments and that our IT systems and processes run seamlessly.
As a Devops Engineer you’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Engineering and your main responsibilities include:
- Automating and optimizing software systems.
- Testing and using test automation to maintain a high standard of quality at all points along the pipeline.
- Issuing maintenance releases.
- Software deployment.
- Configuration management.
- Monitoring and running storage platforms.
- Solving technical problems.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the Development team based in our headquarters in Enschede, and you’ll be working alongside other engineers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure of our platform.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- The ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Data management skills.
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in Dutch and English.
Additionally, as our future Devops Engineer it is a huge plus if you have experience using Amazon Cloud Computing Services.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 17th of January 2020. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.