Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer you will be helping with the further development of our platform. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as making modifications to fix errors and improve performance.
Datatrics, a Dutch customer data platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be helping with the further development of our platform. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as making modifications to fix errors and improve performance. Additionally, you will be able to contribute and implement solutions yourself. Of course, there is room to deliberate, to share knowledge and to grow.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Software Engineering and your main responsibilities include:
- Working on the Datatrics platform.
- Thinking along with the development of the product.
- Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
- Working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on four branches: E-Commerce & Retail, Travel & Leisure, Recruitment, and Lead Generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Development team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- You are experienced with VueJS or similar front-end frameworks.
- Proactive, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and verbal.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.