Full Stack Developer
Are you a full stack developer and looking for a place to contribute and implement solutions yourself, with room for deliberation, to share knowledge and to grow? Apply now!
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure. At the moment our team is composed of about 30 colleagues in the Netherlands and Italy.
In this position you are responsible for the further development of our platform. Within our close development team, you contribute and implement solutions yourself. Of course there is room to deliberate, to share knowledge and to grow.
You will get started with the following tasks:
- You support other developers in the further development of the platform:
- You are the connecting factor between the Client Success and Development departments and you quickly solve customer issues;
- You work on the Datatrics platform and the linking of existing systems;
- You work on complete and reliable documentation;
- You think along with the development of the product.
What do we ask of you:
- Graduated (HBO / WO) where IT is an important part (eg computer science, software engineering, business informatics);
- You are familiar with VueJS or similar front-end frameworks;
- You have knowledge of different programming languages (eg PHP, Node.js);
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- Experience with APIs, version control (Git) and containers (eg Docker) is an advantage;
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker and writer.
What we offer:
- A good salary and benefits package;
- Working in a great team at a dynamic and fast-growing company;
- Lots of opportunity for further growth;
- Fresh lunch at the office every day.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.