Global Partner Manager
As a Global Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and acquiring new partners, training and supporting them, and identifying and pursuing sales opportunities together in order to expand their client portfolio.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Global Partner Manager.
As a Global Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and acquiring new partners, training and supporting them, and identifying and pursuing sales opportunities together in order to expand their client portfolio. Deeply embedding yourself and Datatrics into the fabric of these global partners is key to developing a strong relationship, delivering a great partner experience, and maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction. Strong sales skills, business acumen, product knowledge ,and goal-setting with partners only gives a sneak peek into what this position entails. In this position you’ll manage global and strategic partners in order to ensure a win-win-win situation.
As a Global Partner Manager you’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and your main responsibilities include:
- Acquiring new Gold partners for new markets on a global scale.
- Ensuring that onboarding partners runs smoothly.
- Providing sales training and coaching to new Gold partners so they are independently able to sell our software.
- Implementing a global sales strategy.
- Managing various stakeholders within Datatrics’ teams.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: E-commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the New Business team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- At least 5 years of commercial work experience.
- A proven track record of acquisition.
- Ability to build long-term relationships by demonstrating leadership and creating the greatest impact and influence.
- Ability to mediate between the new partner and our headquarters.
- Self-starting ability and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in Business English.
- Public speaking skills.
Additionally, as our future Global Partner Manager, it is important that you have worked in a culturally diverse environment, have an affinity for the marketing landscape, and have experience within a marketing, digital, or performance agency.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches provided at our headquarters in Enschede.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 15th of November 2019. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.