Global Technical Partner Manager
As a Global Technical Partner Manager you’ll be the key point of contact for Gold partners who have burning questions or who need help with certain issues.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Global Technical Partner Manager.
As a Global Technical Partner Manager you’ll be the key point of contact for Gold partners who have burning questions or who need help with certain issues. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the Datatrics platform in order to enable their success through providing consultative services as well as creative solutions to technical issues. Since we’re still a relatively young company that focuses on creating cutting-edge technology, it’s important for you to have an eye for optimizing and improving our platform as well.
As a Global Technical Partner Manager you’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and your main responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for our Gold partners with technical questions
- Knowing the ins and outs of the Datatrics platform and spotting opportunities for streamlining new features.
- Identifying more business opportunities.
- Providing training and coaching to new Gold partners so that they are independently able to use the platform.
- Managing various stakeholders within Datatrics’ teams.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: E-commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the Client Success team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect.
- Ability to build long-term relationships by demonstrating leadership and creating the greatest impact and influence.
- Ability to mediate between the new partner and our headquarters.
- Strategic thinking and commercial insight.
- Fluency in Business English.
- Public speaking skills.
Additionally, as our future Global Technical Partner Manager, it is important that you’ve worked in a culturally diverse environment and have experience within a marketing, digital, or performance agency.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches provided at our headquarters in Enschede.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 15th of November 2019. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.