Datatrics is growing and we welcome new clients all the time. As we scale our client base, it becomes even more important to engage with our online community. Therefore, Datatrics is looking for a Growth Hacker intern to help us identify the most effective and efficient ways to build and engage with our user base.
We’re on a mission to change the predictive marketing landscape. Datatrics is a data management platform (DMP) that helps marketing teams of all sizes make the most out of their marketing efforts by using smart algorithms on internal and external data. We believe in the power of predictive marketing and our goal is to provide marketing teams with the power of Big Data in an accessible, actionable and affordable way, without the need for a data scientist.
What you’ll do
- Driving (online) leads to Datatrics
- Driving traffic to our site and social channels
- Driving growth-related projects (website growth, growing new leads by converting site traffic etc.)
- Collaborate with developers to improve engagement and optimize the funnel
- Writing blog posts and optimize blog posts for SEO
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- Social media knowledge, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (no secrets for you there)
- Experience and affinity with marketing and/or sales
- Experience with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, SEO, and Mautic
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar software)
- Passion for growth and user experience
- Quick learner and self-starter skills
Bonus points for
- Prior internship and extracurricular activities
- Basic coding skills (CSS, HTML, SQL, PHP) and knowledge of Symfony and Angular
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working for a fast growing dynamic DMP startup with (inter)national clients
- Challenging career path, in which you can actually make a difference
- Being part of a close family-like team of talented people who care as much as you do about making awesomeness
- Great lunch