Junior Education Coordinator
As a Junior Education Coordinator, you are responsible for making education/training documentation to help our users getting started and work with our platform.
About Datatrics’ Platform
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
As a Junior Education Coordinator, you’e responsible for making education/training documentation to help our users to get started and work with our platform. Therefore it’s important to identify trends and use new media in the right way to enable our customers and partners to make optimal use of our platform. You’ve a unique understanding of how to combine text, image, video and technology. You’ll use new media for an educational purposes. You can use all kinds of media to promote the learning and usage of our platform. This includes writing technical documentation, how-to videos, product tours, infographics and other types of documentation.
At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the Client Success team. The colleagues you’ll be working together with include our Head of Client Success, our Implementation Agents and Solution Architects, who are based in our headquarters in the Netherlands. You’ll also be working with our Italian colleagues from the Client Success team in Milan.
As a Junior Education Coordinator you’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Client Success and your main responsibilities will be:
- Planning, coordinating and evaluating education/training documentation to help our users to get started and work with our platform.
- Creating documentation, both written and graphical, for our Help Center.
- Preparing and creating how-to videos, to help our users getting started with our platform.
- Create DTP artwork to illustrate and explain our product’s features.
- Setting up product tours.
What/who we’re looking for
- Graduation or starter from MBO/HBO degree programme such as Media Information and Communication.
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with SaaS solutions is a plus.
- A technical background.
- Experience with video editing.
- Experience with DTP artwork.
- Strong communicative skills.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in a great team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh lunch at the office every day.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.