As a Marketing Intern, you’ll be creating compelling content and implementing our marketing strategies, both online as well as offline. You’ll support our marketing team by providing creative ideas to help us achieve our goals!
We’re looking for an energetic and ambitious Marketing Intern as of September 2020 who aims to build a career in social media and content marketing. You’ll support our marketing team by providing creative ideas to help us achieve our goals!
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on various branches, such as B2B E-commerce, Travel & Leisure, e-Recruitment, Automotive, Media, and Lead generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development, and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Marketing team which is based in our headquarters in Enschede, Netherlands.
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll be creating compelling content and implementing our marketing strategies, both online as well as offline. You’re responsible for producing a variety of print and digital marketing materials including flyers, case studies, videos, social media assets, advertisements, trade show graphics, and presentations. You’ll also provide assistance in updating our company website, social media networks, and more. Your insightful contribution will help us develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
- Creating engaging online content for social media, website, and newsletters.
- Enhancing and managing our social media presence.
- Designing marketing material.
- Developing a content marketing strategy aligned with Datatrics’ KPIs.
- Managing content projects, also on an ad-hoc basis, that support Datatrics’ mission.
- Analyzing content performance and constantly seeking ways to improve it.
- Researching and analyzing our market share and competition.
What we are looking for
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program for Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar field.
- Passion for content creation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Graphic design experience (Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar software).
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Videography and editing skills are a huge plus.
What we offer
- Possibility to do a graduation project.
- A good internship allowance.
- An interesting internship with a wide range of tasks.
- The chance to work in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.