Motion Design & Video Specialist
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and committed video & motion designer to create awesome content.
Datatrics, a Dutch customer data platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a Motion Design & Video Specialist.
As a Motion Design & Video Specialist, you’ll be using your creativity, experience, and knowledge to create video content for various projects. We like to do as much as possible in-house so you’ll be working closely with our Marketing- and Customer Success team in order to promote company visibility and provide clarity to customers on the usage of our platform. This is the perfect opportunity for you to exercise your multitasking abilities as you are the one who’ll be developing ideas, writing scripts, filming/animating pieces, and editing these videos.
As a Motion Design & Video Specialist, you’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Customer Success and your main responsibilities include:
- Producing and editing how-to videos, product tours, infographics, and explanatory informational videos regarding certain features or topics of our platform for our Datatrics Help Center.
- Producing animated/motion graphics.
- Assisting the Marketing team in creating content for various social media platforms, our website, and our YouTube channel.
- Communicating and working with various teams to understand the project scope and objectives, and to ensure a smooth running of the projects.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends.
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all marketing communication relevant. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on four branches: E-Commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure, Recruitment, and Lead Generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Customer Success team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience.
- Graduated at an MBO or HBO (such as Media Information and Communication).
- Experience using Adobe packages (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- You have working knowledge of social media channels.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written & verbal.
- You are solution-oriented and proactive.
- You are not camera shy and you enjoy standing in front of the camera.
- You are someone who is social and able to handle stress.
- Experience with SaaS solutions is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting job with a wide range of tasks.
- Benefits package (pension).
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth.
- Daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Be sure to include a link with your portfolio in your CV or Motivation Letter. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 3rd of April 2020. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.