New Business Account Manager
As a New Business Account Manager you’re responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio. Together with a team of New Business Coordinators and Account Managers you will support Datatrics acquisition of partners/clients in The Netherlands.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time New Business Account Manager.
As a New Business Account Manager you’re responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio. Together with a team of Coordinators and Account Managers you’ll support Datatrics’s acquisition of partners and clients in the Netherlands, specifically in the Breda/Rotterdam region. Additionally, you’ll inform potential clients and partners about Datatrics and provide them with information on how the market leading platform can benefit their online business. This position consists of 80% acquisition and 20% relationship management. You’ll be a real ambassador of the company.
As a New Business Account Manager you’ll be reporting directly to the Manager New Business Benelux and your main responsibilities include:
- Growing our client and partner portfolio and Dutch market share.
- Visiting events and trade fairs to liaise with potential clients and partners.
- Promoting the Datatrics brand name and its platform to e-commerce companies.
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand.
- Being the liaison for clients and partners to contact when they have questions.
- Providing clients with information by mail and email, including follow-ups.
- Following up data and statistics with relevant actions.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the New Business team based in our office in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written & verbal.
- Understanding or interest in the e-commerce/marketing industry.
- Great face-to-face and phone communication skills.
- You are proactive, have a sense of responsibility, are friendly, and can work in a team as well as independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Additionally, as our future New Business Account Manager, it is important that you have a driver’s license and the ability to travel to potential clients at least 50% of the time.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches provided at our headquarters in Enschede.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 20th of March 2020. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.