New Business Account Manager
As a New Business Account Manager you’re responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio. Together with a team of Coordinators and Account Managers you will support Datatrics acquisition of partners/clients in The Netherlands.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a NEW BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER
About Datatrics’ Platform
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: E-commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
As a New Business Account Manager you’re responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio. Together with a team of Coordinators and Account Managers you will support Datatrics acquisition of partners/clients in The Netherlands. You inform potential clients and partners about Datatrics. You provide potential clients and partners with information on how Datatrics´s platform can benefit their online business. The position consists of 80% acquisition and 20% relationship management. You’re a real ambassador of the company.
At Datatrics we’ve four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the New Business team who’s based in our headquarters in the Netherlands. You’ll also be working together with your colleagues in Amsterdam.
As a New Business Account Manager you’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager and your main responsibilities will be:
- Promote the Datatrics brand name and its platform to e-commerce companies.
- Responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio, growing our Dutch market share.
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand.
- Liaison person for clients and partners to contact when they have questions.
- Providing clients with information by mail and email, including follow-ups.
- Visit events and trade fairs to liaise with potential clients and partners.
- Follow up data and statistics with relevant actions.
What we’re looking for
- Min. 2 years of experience in a relevant account management position.
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- Preferable work experience in account management for a SaaS company.
- Understanding or interest in the e-commerce/marketing industry.
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently.
- Great face-to-face and phone communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Driver license.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh lunch at the office every day.
- Every year several team/group events.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.