New Business Coordinator (Intern) Germany
As New Business Coordinator Germany you will be the one that sets the first step in the German market. This position is open to interns, graduate interns, and (temporary) full- or part-time employees.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all communication from companies relevant. This ensures a higher conversion and therefore more sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of companies (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and combines these with external data sources (CBS data, weather data, etc.). 360 degrees customer profiles are created based on this data. The purpose of this is to personalize content on the website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising.
Our focus is mainly on E-commerce, Travel and E-Recruitment. Our team currently consists of around 35 colleagues and we expect to continue to expand the team in the coming years. In the team you work together with, among others, Account Managers and New Business Coordinators.
What are you going to do?
Datatrics has a large market share in the Netherlands and is emerging in both Italy and the Nordics. To grow further, Datatrics would like to have the market potential in Germany researched. As New Business Coordinator Germany you will have the chance to research the market potential, and reach out to potential clients and partners. You will learn from your colleagues in Enschede that are focussing on the Dutch market. This position is open to interns, graduate interns, and (temporary) full- or part-time employees.
As a New Business Coordinator Germany your main accountabilities will be:
- Reaching out to potential clients and partners via phone, email, social media, in person, events etc. to inform them about the Datatrics Platform on how it can support their online strategy;
- Providing Account Managers with warm leads;
- Helping in extending our acquisition database and keep this up to date;
- Supporting our New Business Development in growing our business;
- Promoting the Datatrics brand name and its platform to e-commerce companies in the leisure/travel and retail industry;
- Being responsible, together with Account Managers, for growing our client and partner portfolio and our German marketshare;
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand;
- Being the liaison person for clients and partner to contact when they have questions;
- Providing clients with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
What we are looking for:
- A fluent German and English speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within E-commerce industry;
- A pro-active person, with sense of responsibility and who can work independently;
- A quick and resourceful person, flexible, accurate, an with an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- A team player, motivated and who enjoys to work in e-commerce environment;
- Experience with cold calling is an advantage.
What we have to offer:
- An interesting internship or job with varying activities
- Space for own initiative and development
- Working in a nice team in a young, dynamic company
- Many career opportunities
- Fresh lunch at the office every day
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.