New Business Coordinator
As a New Business Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting Datatrics’ acquisition of partners and clients in the Netherlands.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time New Business Coordinator.
As a New Business Coordinator, you and your team are responsible for supporting Datatrics’ acquisition of partners and clients in the Netherlands. Extending our acquisition database and keeping it up to date are crucial for the growth of our business. Additionally, you will reach out to potential clients and partners via phone, email, social media, in person, at events etc. to inform and advise them about the Datatrics platform and how it can support their online strategy. This is a great opportunity for This is a great opportunity for starters in a sales position who have the ambition to grow into an Account Management role.
As a New Business Coordinator you’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager and your main responsibilities include:
- Being the liaison for clients to contact when they have questions when the Account Manager is unavailable.
- Providing support to clients in setting up their portal which should lead to the basis of a successful relationship.
- Delivering training to new clients on how to use Datatrics Portal.
- Advising clients regarding the customer journeys and segmentation.
- Looking after administrative related tasks.
- Providing information to clients to ensure content is available and accurate.
- Monitoring performance of our clients and report back.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the New Business team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in Dutch and English.
- You are proactive, have a sense of responsibility, and can work independently.
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-commerce.
- Positive attitude.
Additionally, as our future New Business Coordinator, it is a huge plus if you have experience in working within the e-travel, hotel and/or travel industry.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 22nd of November 2019. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.