New Business Coordinator
Datatrics is growing! That’s why we are looking for a New Business Coordinator who can contribute in realizing our business goals and growth ambitions!
In the role of New Business Coordinator you will be responsible for the transformation of leads to new customers in cooperation with our Account Managers. You ensure that potential clients learn and know about Datatrics which results warm leads. You are in charge of filling the acquisition funnel and together with the Account Managers you work towards the same goal: growing our client portfolio. It is important that you learn to understand and apprehend the business of Datatrics’ customers so you can recognize opportunities. In the day to day operation you will have a lot of client contact.
This fulltime position will be based in our Oldenzaal office.
What is the core business of Datatrics?
Datatrics helps customers create more relevant and personal customer journeys that appeal to their end customer. By displaying relevant content at the right time, end customers will sooner proceed to concrete actions. Datatrics combines internal data sources of their customers with external data sources such as weather forecasts, Google Analytics, Email and data from CBS. This allows us to build a 360-degree profile for each customer. Based on these profiles, Datatrics personalizes websites, emails and advertisements which leads to unique correlations and marketing and sales actions which leads to higher conversions and higher engagement and customer loyalty. Datatrics makes Big Data accessible, affordable and understandable for everyone. Some current clients are for example Van der Valk Hotels and KLM. We also have many clients in the SME sector.
We serve mainly two industries: E-commerce and Retail, Travel & Leisure. We call them verticals. At the moment our team consists of approximately 15 colleagues and we expect to further expand the team in the coming year. Our new business development team exists of currently 3 people. You are working cooperatively together to ensure growth of the portfolio.
- Creating a database with potential customers
- Connecting with the right networks and / or partners
- Market research to find potential customers & relevant events
- Liaison person for clients to contact when they have questions and the account managers are unavailable
- Making sure that the lead time is shortened
- Making the acquisition process more efficient and effective
- Researching the possibility for relevant events and keeping an overview of the events for Datatrics
- Keeping an overview on the calendar of the account manager and focus on the schedule to ensure that he or she has enough appointments to achieve the intended objectives
- Creating and ensuring maximum customer value
- Exploiting the contact with the customer by exploring whether there are opportunities for Datatrics in the client’s network. Ensure that the customer recommends Datatrics in his network
- Proactively seeking for business opportunities and acting upon when needed.
- HBO/WO graduated
- MBO graduated and more than 3 years sales experience
- Work experience in a similar position is an advantage, but we are also open to starters
- Sales experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions (plus)
- Good command of the English and Dutch language
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Business focused
- Hands on mentality and highly motivated.
What are we offering?
- A good salary, depending on your experience
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of career opportunities in a rapid growing environment
- A good pension plan
- A sociable, young team eager to learn from each other
- Fresh lunch every day at the office