New Business Development Coordinator Amsterdam
As a New Business Development Coordinator you are responsible together with the Account Management Team to support Datatrics’ acquisition of partners and clients in The Netherlands.
You will reach out to potential clients and partners via phone, email, social media, in person, events etc. to inform them about the Datatrics Platform on how it can support their online strategy.
This is a great opportunity for starters in a sales position who have the ambition grow into an Account Management role.
You will report to the Senior Account Manager in Amsterdam.
- Providing Account Managers with warm leads
- Help to extend our acquisition database and keep this up to date
- Support our New Business Development in growing our business
- Promote the Datatrics brand name and its platform to e-commerce companies in the leisure/travel and retail industry.
- Together with Account Managers you will be responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio, growing our Dutch marketshare.
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand.
- Liaison person for clients and partner to contact when they have questions;
- Providing clients with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker and writer
- Affinity/experience within E-commerce industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, an eye for detail
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-commerce environment
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.