New Business Development Coordinator
As a New Business Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting Datatrics’ acquisition of partners and customer in Italy.
We’re looking for a motivated and results-driven New Business Development Coordinator who’s interested in helping us drive growth and shape the future of Datatrics through identifying business opportunities and actively seeking out and engaging prospects within the Italian Market!
Established in the Netherlands in 2012, with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, it currently sells a proprietary predictive marketing platform which can be used on a plug-and-play basis to create ever more relevant and omni-channel customer experiences, allowing marketers to increase customer returns.
Today our team is located in Enschede (HQ) and in Milan. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the New Business team based in Milan, Italy.
As a New Business Coordinator, you and your team are responsible for supporting Datatrics’s acquisition of partners and customers within the Italian Market. Extending our acquisition database and keeping it up to date are crucial for the growth of our business. Additionally, you will reach out to potential customers and partners via phone, email, social media, in person, at events etc. to inform and advise them about the market leading Datatrics platform and how it can support their online strategy. This is a great opportunity for starters in a sales position who have the ambition to grow into an Account Management role.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Country Manager Italy and your main responsibilities include:
- Reaching out to potential customers and partners via phone, email, social media, in person, at events etc. to inform them about the Datatrics Platform on how it can support their online strategy.
- Generating warm leads for our Account Managers.
- Being responsible, together with Account Managers, for growing our customer and partner portfolio and our Italian market share.
- Enlarging our acquisition database and keeping it up to date.
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand.
- Promoting the Datatrics brand and its platform in the verticals that Datatrics focuses on.
- Being the liaison person for customers and partners to contact when they have questions.
What We Are Looking For
- Open Mindedness: you embrace change and you love to learn and keep up-to-date You value other people’s point of view.
- Proactivity: you are proactive and independent in carrying out your activities and finding information.
- Interpersonal skills: you can build quality relationships with everybody, be diplomatic and capable of resolving disputes in a responsible manner.
- English knowledge: you read, write, and speak in English.
What We Offer
- Learn and grow: you’ll be working very closely with all of the Datatrics Italia Team, so you’ll be supported and have the opportunity to learn from one another.
- Flexibility: trust is one of our values and we strongly believe in results, the amount of hours you spend at the office isn’t as important to us.
- International environment: we’re an international reality with Business Units in different countries and different cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Affinity/experience within the E-commerce industry.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.