New Business Development / Sales Intern
We are looking for a New Business Development / Sales Intern to support Datatrics’ acquisition of partners/clients on the Swedish Market.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising.
Internship B2B Nordics
As a New Business Development / Sales Intern you will be reporting directly to the Nordic Country Manager. Your responsibilities are:
- Responsible for growing the B2B client and partner portfolio together with the Country Manager, Coordinators and Account Managers.
- Reaching out to potential clients and partners via phone, email, social media, in-person, events, etc. to inform them about how the Datatrics Platform can support and improve their online strategy.
- Providing Account Managers with quality leads.
- Assisting in extending our acquisition database and keep it up to date.
- Promoting and creating brand awareness for the Datatrics name and its platform within the e-commerce segment as well as the leisure/travel and retail industry.
- Work closely with Account Managers, to grow both the client and partner portfolio and our Swedish (and Nordic) market share.
- Organizing and coordinating Events and Trade Fair visits to liaise with potential clients and partners.
We’re looking for
- Affinity/experience within the E-commerce and or digital agency industry.
- A proactive person who can work independently and with a sense of responsibility.
- A resourceful, flexible and trustworthy person with an eye for detail.
- A person that thrives with in-person B2B sales meetings as well as phone sales.
- A native Swedish and fluent in English and good knowledge of either Danish or Norwegian is a plus.
- With previous experience in B2B sales positions is a plus.
What we offer
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of international business.
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems.
- Working with an extraordinary team of creative, fun and highly motivated people.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.