As a Product Owner you and your team are responsible for developing a strong vision and architecture of the platform which you’ll maintain.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Product Owner.
As a Product Owner, you and your team are responsible for developing a strong vision and architecture of the platform which you’ll maintain. Scrum and Agile come naturally to you, as well as motivating your team to tackle new and interesting challenges in order to deliver continuous value. Not only will you be the team representative and act as the first point of contact within the organization, you’ll also proactively communicate with stakeholders and keep everyone up to date.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and your main responsibilities include:
- Defining our product road map based on your knowledge of the market, as well as on the input and feedback of our partners, clients, sales teams and our own client success team.
- Taking ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Managing sprint planning and coordinating releases.
- Translating business requirements into clear and fully defined and develop technical features.
- Stimulating the operational excellence of the platform and taking operational responsibility for the services that run on the platform, achieving and exceeding the related KPI’s.
- Clearly recording the prio’s on the product backlog where all teams are connected to.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: E-commerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the Development team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- At least 3 years of dedicated Product Owner experience.
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to lead by example.
- You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Your talent to proactively involve stakeholders in the project is what sets you apart.
- You’re a self-motivated and results-driven person with a take-charge attitude to manage the development cycle of the product.
- You can deliver high-quality work within a challenging time frame and are able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment.
Additionally, as our future Product Owner, it’s a huge plus if you have experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 29th of November 2019. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.