As a Sales Manager you’re responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio. Together with a team of Coordinators and Account Managers you will support Datatrics acquisition of partners/clients in The Netherlands.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Sales Manager.
As a Sales Manager you’re responsible for growing our client and partner portfolio. Together with a team of Coordinators and Account Managers you will support Datatrics acquisition of partners/clients in The Netherlands. You inform potential clients and partners about Datatrics. You provide potential clients and partners with information on how Datatrics´s platform can benefit their online business. The position consists of 80% acquisition and 20% relationship management. You’re a real ambassador of the company.
As a Sales Manager you’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager and your main responsibilities include:
- Growing our client and partner portfolio and Dutch market share.
- Visiting events and trade fairs to liaise with potential clients and partners.
- Promoting the Datatrics brand name and its platform to e-commerce companies.
- Creating more brand awareness around the Datatrics brand.
- Being the liaison for clients and partners to contact when they have questions.
- Providing clients with information by mail and email, including follow-ups.
- Following up data and statistics with relevant actions.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You’ll be part of the New Business team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in Dutch and English.
- Understanding or interest in the e-commerce/marketing industry.
- Great face-to-face and phone communication skills.
- You are proactive, have a sense of responsibility, are friendly, and can work in a team as well as independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Additionally, as our future Sales Manager, it is important that you have a driver’s license and the ability to travel to potential clients at least 50% of the time.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches provided at our headquarters in Enschede.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 17th of January 2020. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.