Senior Account Manager Enschede
As a Senior Account Manager you are responsible for our commercial team in The Netherlands (Regions: Utrecht, Limburg, Overijssel, Flevoland, […]
As a Senior Account Manager you are responsible for our commercial team in The Netherlands (Regions: Utrecht, Limburg, Overijssel, Flevoland, Brabant, Groningen, Drenthe, Friesland) and afterwards, together with your (future) team, the new business development within the Dutch market. You support Datatrics acquisition of partners/clients in The Netherlands. You and your teams inform potential clients about Datatrics and on how to use Datatrics´s platform. This full time position is based in our Enschede, frequent travelling is required in the position. You report to the Chief Commercial Officer, based in the European Headquarter.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the Account Managers & Coordinators for key accounts and areas in The Netherlands, managing and motivating employees in the teams. You will create quarterly plans and quality reports and are accountable for the performance of your team as well as developing and coaching talents within your team.
- Promote the Datatrics brand name and its platform in the retail and hospitality industry together with your teams.
- Build motived and high performing teams who are capable of growing our marketing share in The Netherlands.
- Lead the annual planning activities, including headcount planning, territory design, and communication to the regional team.
- Making sure Datatrics is present and presenting on all major marketing/ e-commerce events in the Dutch markets in cooperation with the Senior Account Manager in Amsterdam.
- People Management: Identify and unlock the potential of your team and create opportunities for learning.
- Be a inspiring manager: provide your team with direction and focus.
- Oversee commercial performance reporting and metrics, providing data and analyses on regional efforts.
- Support the global strategy development and drive execution, collaboration and communication.
- Improve effectiveness of product adoption based on agreed priorities.
- Proactive, customer focused, independent, sense of responsibility and drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or Sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience working in a SaaS/software business.
- 2 – 5 years+ proven management experience.
- A self-starter and motivated by the end result. Driven by your own performance, yet actively able to contribute to a team.
- Excellent understanding of SaaS tooling in the Marketing Scene.
- Ability to solve complex problems, deal with constraints and can come up with creative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English. Other languages such as German is a plus.
- Results driven – excels in getting things done.
- Available to travel to 30% of the time.
- A challenging work week of 40 hours.
- A market-conform salary including a bonus.
- Moments throughout the year to enable you to recharge your batteries. For example, 26 vacations days, based on a 40-hour work week.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team.