Senior Perfomance Marketer
Do you know how online marketing contributes to the objectives of our organization and how to set up well thought-out campaigns? Apply now!
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure. At the moment our team is composed of about 30 colleagues in the Netherlands and Italy.
Result-oriented marketing, that’s what it’s all about it. You know how online marketing contributes to the objectives of our organization and therefore anticipates this with well thought-out campaigns. You set up campaigns, assess the results and get started with improvements. You are therefore responsible for generating high-quality traffic. You collaborate daily with your direct colleagues from New Business, Client success and Development to get the most out of your channels. This role is unique because you get the chance to create and develop your own role. We give you plenty of room for entrepreneurship and creativity.
Other important responsibilities for the Performance Marketer vacancy:
- Translating marketing objectives into online marketing strategy and devising, monitoring and managing (international) campaigns
- Managing partners and networks and analyzing campaign and web analytics data to continuously improve your campaigns
- Continuous maintenance and further development of your expertise by specializing or generalize
What do we ask of you:
- Graduated (HBO / WO) and at least 5 years of work experience and provable knowledge of performance based channels including SEA, Display, Affiliate and RTB (real time bidding)
- You have experience with Google Analytics and with online advertising platforms (eg Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads)
- Experience with WordPress is an advantage
- Experience within a SaaS organization is an advantage
- You are analytical and know how to convert figures into useful insights and advice
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker and writer
- Motivated, enthusiastic, curious, inquisitive humor
What we offer:
- A good salary and benefits package
- Working in a great team at a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Lots of opportunity for further growth
- Fresh lunch at the office every day
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.