Software Engineer Intern
Are you looking for an internship at a fast-growing international company? Do you want to help us create a SaaS platform for marketing teams of many well known customers around the globe? Join us now!
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure. At the moment our team is composed of about 30 colleagues in the Netherlands, Italy and Denmark.
What will you do?
As a software engineer intern you will help the development team with building and maintaining the SaaS platform. We create everything in house, so you can work on anything you like doing and develop your coding skills. Do you want to improve your skills regarding product design, frontend development, backend engineering or data processing. Within our close development team, you contribute and implement solutions yourself. Of course there is room to deliberate, to share knowledge and to grow.
You will get started with the following tasks:
- You support other developers in the further development of the platform:
- You are the connecting factor between the Client Success and Development departments and you quickly solve customer issues;
- You work on the Datatrics platform and the linking of existing systems;
- You work on complete and reliable documentation;
- You think along with the development of the product.
What do we ask of you:
- You are currently enrolled for a study where IT is an important part (eg computer science, software engineering, business informatics);
- You are familiar with Vue.js or similar frontend frameworks;
- You have knowledge of different programming languages (eg PHP, Node.js);
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- Experience with APIs, version control (Git) and containers (eg Docker) is an advantage;
- Fluent Dutch or English speaker and writer;
- Motivated, enthusiastic, curious, inquisitive humor.
What we offer:
- An interesting international internship with a wide range of tasks;
- Working in a great team at a dynamic and fast-growing company;
- A good internship allowance;
- Lots of opportunity for further growth;
- Fresh lunch at the office every day.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.