Are you looking for a place where you can make excellent use of your technical skills and further develop them?
Are you in the second, third, or fourth year of an education in technical computer science (or a similar program)? Are you looking for a place where you can make excellent use of your technical skills and further develop them?
Datatrics processes data related to customer behavior for many major, international clients. It is important that the platform, the engines and the workbenches function optimally and are available 24/7. Can you help us to monitor the performance of the platform? Are you able to anticipate possible complications and can you solve problems quickly and effectively? Then come and join our engineers!
What will you be doing?
- You support other developers during the further development of the platform;
- You work on the Datatrics API and link existing systems;
- You monitor the performance of the platform;
- You are interested in data, analytics, algorithms and artificial intelligence;
- You work to ensure that the documentation is complete and reliable;
- You contribute ideas regarding the further development of the product.
What do we require from you?
- You are currently enrolled in a higher vocational education or university program of which IT is an important component (such as technical computer science, software engineering, business information systems);
- You have knowledge of different scripting languages (including PHP, Node.js);
- You have knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL data systems;
- Your reasoning and intellectual framework are at an academic level (higher vocational education or university);
- You can work independently on challenging problems;
- Experience with APIs, version control (Git) and containers (e.g. Docker) is preferred.
What do we have to offer you?
- A multifaceted internship period at a rapidly growing startup business;
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the organization;
- A young, diverse and vibrant team of passionate professionals;
- Your own fully-equipped workspace;
- Joint lunches and an allowance that is in line with the market.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.