Software Engineering Intern
Are you looking for an internship at a fast-growing international company? Do you want to help us create a SaaS platform for marketing teams of many well known customers around the globe? Join us now!
We’re looking for a Software Engineering Intern as of September 2020 who’s passionate about technology and eager to gain first-hand experience working on Datatrics’ leading platform along with our excellent software development team!
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on various branches, such as B2B E-commerce, Travel & Leisure, e-Recruitment, Automotive, Media, and Lead generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development, and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Development team which is based in our headquarters in Enschede, Netherlands.
As a Software Engineer Intern, you’ll help the development team with building and maintaining our SaaS platform. We create everything in-house, so you can work on anything you like doing and develop your coding skills. Do you want to improve your skills regarding product design, front-end development, back-end engineering, or data processing? Well within our close development team, you have the opportunity to contribute and implement solutions yourself. Of course, there is room to deliberate, to share knowledge, and to grow.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Software Engineering and your main responsibilities include:
- Contributing ideas regarding the further development of our platform as well as supporting other developers.
- Working on Datatrics’ API and linking existing systems.
- Monitoring the performance of the platform.
- Working to ensure that the documentation is complete and reliable.
- Managing various stakeholders within Datatrics’ teams.
What we are looking for
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program of which IT is an important component (such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business IT).
- You have knowledge of different scripting languages (including PHP, Node.js).
- You have knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL data systems.
- Your reasoning and intellectual framework are at an academic level (higher vocational education or university).
- You can work independently on challenging problems.
- Experience with APIs, version control (Git), and containers (e.g. Docker) is preferred.
What we offer
- A good internship allowance.
- An interesting internship with a wide range of tasks.
- The chance to work in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.