Solution Architect Italy
Want to join us in making sure that all our clients use the Datatrics platform as successfully as possible and do technical support and providing demos/training inspire you? Apply now!
Want to join us in making sure that all our clients use the Datatrics platform as successfully as possible and do technical support and providing demos/training inspire you? Do you also have a creative mind and would you like to translate customer wishes into new features of our platform to make it even better? Then read more about your possible future role with us as Solution Architect!
What does Datatrics do?
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in e-mail marketing and in advertising. Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
At Datatrics we have three teams: New Business, Development and Client Success. You will be part of the Client Success team. The colleagues you’ll be working together with include our Head of Client Success, our Implementation Agents, developers and other Solution Architects, who are based in our headquarters in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- You are the first point of contact for our Italian clients with technical questions
- You will provide training to new clients and partners (marketing agencies)
- Making sure the clients have set up their project correctly and support them with setting it live and expanding it
- Knowing the ins and outs of the Datatrics platform and spot opportunities for streamlining and new features
- You will report to our Lead Solution Architect in the Netherlands. Since we are growing there is the possibility you will lead your own team in the future
- Graduated at a University or a University of Applied Sciences
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions is preferred
- Good mastery of Italian and English, both written and verbal
- You have experience with managing different projects and cope well with stress
- Strong communicative skills
- Strong orientation towards clients and results
- Experience in an E-commerce working environment is preferred
- Affinity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, APIs, advertising tools, email marketing software and ecommerce platforms are a strong preference
- A good salary and benefits package
- Working in a great team at a young and dynamic company
- Lots of options for further growth
- Fresh lunch at the office every day
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Want to join us in making sure that all our clients use the Datatrics platform as successfully as possible and do technical support and providing demos/training inspire you?