Technical Support Agent
As a Technical Support Agent you are responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our clients by answering and solving any technical questions that they might have regarding our Datatrics platform.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a Technical Support Agent.
About Datatrics’ Platform
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising.
Our focus is on two branches: Ecommerce & Retail, and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy.
As a Technical Support Agent you are responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our clients by answering and solving any technical questions that they might have regarding our Datatrics platform. You will not only support clients via e-mail, our internal ticketing system and by phone, but you will also be contributing to increasing the knowledge base and thinking of innovative ways to improve the IT experience of colleagues and clients. This is an ideal opportunity to become acquainted with a position that is a combination of technical and customer facing support!
At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Client Success. You will be part of the Client Success team based in our headquarters in the Netherlands, and you will be working alongside the Development team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Client Success and your main responsibilities will be:
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to work towards resolution.
- Verifying fixes and collaborating with the development team on regressions and improvements.
- Sharing your solutions by writing step-by-step plans and concise manuals.
- Create user reports and overviews of statistics.
- Propose improvements around usability of the technical aspects of our platform and feed into the development team.
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- You are familiar with VueJS or similar front-end frameworks.
- Affinity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a requirement.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have experience with managing different projects and cope well with stress.
- Fluent written and spoken linguistic ability in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.