Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer, you are responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers by answering and solving any technical questions that they might have regarding our Datatrics platform.
Datatrics, a Dutch customer data platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time Technical Support Engineer.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you are responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers by answering and solving any technical questions that they might have regarding our Datatrics platform. You will not only support customers via our internal ticketing system and occasionally by phone, but you will also be contributing to increasing the knowledge base and thinking of innovative ways to improve the IT experience of colleagues and customers. This is an ideal opportunity to become acquainted with a position that is a combination of technical and customer-facing support!
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Customer Success and your main responsibilities include:
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to work towards resolution.
- Verifying fixes and collaborating with the development team on regressions and improvements.
- Describing and sharing the steps you have taken to get to your solutions.
- Proposing improvements around usability of the technical aspects of our platform and feed into the development team.
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on four branches: E-Commerce & Retail, Travel & Leisure, Recruitment, and Lead Generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Customer Success team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- You have an education (MBO or HBO) in ICT such as application and media development, software engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and verbal.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have experience with managing different projects and cope well with stress.
- Familiarity with VueJS or a similar front-end framework is a plus.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth together with unlimited access to Udemy.
- The chance to get acquainted with various areas such as technical support, customer communication, and marketing.
- Guidance to help improve your development skills.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.