Technical Support Intern
As a Technical Support Intern, you are responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers by answering and solving any technical questions that they might have regarding our Datatrics platform.
We’re looking for a top-class Technical Support Intern as of September 2020 who’s eager to assist our customers with all IT and technical related issues. If you’re passionate about gaining new skills not only in customer success but also in development, then don’t miss this opportunity!
Datatrics is a customer data platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our customers then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on various branches, such as B2B E-commerce, Travel & Leisure, e-Recruitment, Automotive, Media, and Lead generation.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Development, and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Customer Success team based in our headquarters in Enschede, the Netherlands.
As a Technical Support Intern, you’ll be responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers by answering and solving any technical questions that they might have regarding our Datatrics platform. You will not only support customers via our internal ticketing system and occasionally by phone, but you will also be contributing to increasing the knowledge base and thinking of innovative ways to improve the IT experience of colleagues and customers. This is an ideal opportunity to become acquainted with a position that is a combination of technical and customer-facing support!
You’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Customer Success and your main responsibilities include:
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to work towards a resolution.
- Verifying fixes and collaborating with the development team on regressions and improvements.
- Describing and sharing the steps you have taken to get to your solutions.
- Proposing improvements around the usability of the technical aspects of our platform and feed into the development team.
What we are looking for
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program of which IT is an important component (such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business IT).
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have experience with managing different projects and cope well with stress.
- Familiarity with VueJS or a similar front-end framework is a plus.
What we offer
- A good internship allowance.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunities for further growth.
- The chance to get acquainted with various areas such as technical support, customer communication, and marketing.
- Fresh daily lunches.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.