Datatrics is looking for a UI/UX Designer who can design low to high fidelity interfaces.
Datatrics, a Dutch predictive marketing platform with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, is looking for a full-time UX/UI Designer.
The UX/UI Designer job can be summarized in two words: “research” and “design.” A strong understanding of UX Design and the capability of designing low to high fidelity interfaces is valuable. This requires graphic design skills to quickly create UI wireframes and/or prototypes. Our UX Design must have a more objective approach by designing specifically around users’ needs, validating design ideas via user testing, and analyzing user behavior, which is extremely important for ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for supporting the product team in building the interfaces.
As a UX/UI Designer you’ll be reporting directly to the Product Owner and your main responsibilities include:
- Analyzing user experiences by setting up user experience research activities.
- Collecting the user needs with user stories and personas.
- Designing the user interface, representing flows, information architectures, and mockups.
- Testing the designs and, based on user feedback, iterate the user interface design if necessary.
- (Contributing to the) implementation of the application and of other digital touchpoints .
- Thinking along in the product team about new applications and their visual aspects.
- Preparing documentation on updates and changes.
- Developing UI Wireframes and prototypes.
- Updating and guaranteeing the pattern library to contribute to Datatrics brand consistency.
Datatrics is a SaaS platform for marketers that makes all corporate marketing communication relevant. This results in greater levels of conversion and thus higher sales. Datatrics links all internal data sources of a company (Analytics, Socials, CRM, etc.) and then combines these with external data sources (traffic data, weather data, open data, etc.). Using this data, we then create 360-degree customer profiles. Our clients then have the ability to personalize content on their website, in email marketing and advertising. Our focus is on branches such as: Ecommerce & Retail and Travel & Leisure.
Today our team consists of more than 45 colleagues/employees, located in the Netherlands (HQ) and Italy.
At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Product and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Product team based in our headquarters in Enschede, and you’ll be working alongside other engineers on our platform.
- User-Centered Design.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental testing and deployment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS , SCSS, is really preferable.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written & verbal.
What we offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
If this sounds like something for you then don’t hesitate to click the APPLY button and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. Just be sure not to wait too long considering the end date to apply for this position is the 20th of March 2020. We can’t wait to review your application!
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now!
Please contact us with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.